Friday, May 27, 2011

Morning Routine




I had the urge to record my routine. I'm a big fan of routines. I'm a fairly early riser, even during the summer when I have no reason to be--I'm usually up by 8:30 every morning, whatever else has been going on. I get up, make my coffee (in the mug with half-naked mermaids on it), read several webcomics (in a very specific order), read through my blog reader, and head to League of Legends (LoL) to play a game or two. LoL is a tower defense game, which I am told is based on DotA (Defense of the Ancients, maybe?). Through all of that, when I'm not clicking furiously (usually when I'm dead, which means I have about a minute until I can continue playing) I am knitting.

The green yarn in the back is just some acrylic yarn I've been making coffee sleeves out of. I'll probably discuss those eventually. The blue is the shawl I'm making for my mom for her birthday. I'm kind of non-plussed about it right now. Not excited, not quite exasperated. Just getting it done. I'll show/explain it (and the annoyance it creates in my younger sister, perhaps) when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment