Wednesday, July 13, 2011

5 Things You Don't Know About Me

I've been reading through Juniper Moon Farm's back-blogs for a few weeks now, and one of the things that Susan does is every once in awhile she'll list five things about herself. This shows up in many other blogs as the list of 100 things. So I may occasionally list a few weird things about me. Or I may just do it this once.

1) My knees look like they did when I was eight (except twice as wide, which is not a statement about my size now, but how tiny of a kid I was. Gangly.) I have been bumping into tables more than usual recently, and the fact that I wear shorts all the time makes that fact visible.

2) On a similar note, I have two birthmarks on my left leg--one on my inner thigh and the other on the inner calf. When I was a kid, I thought that they were permanent marks left over from bruises, and that eventually my legs would be this mess of slightly-darker spots.

3) I don't think I've ever tried a peach. While there are extremely common foods that I detest (like corn), I just avoid peaches. I'm not sure why. I also don't eat oranges, but that one at least has a story behind it.

4) Looking at my book/yarn-stash shelf, I think I'll be bringing more yarn than books with me to SK. This includes what I need for my thesis.

5) I haven't touched anything to do with my thesis in a week, and it has been glorious(ly boring). I'm probably going to try to get back to it post-wedding, even though I'll have little to do coming up to the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment